Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I would kill for a slab of bacon...

It is now Tuesday, June 24th and we are halfway through our run of High Fidelity. So far things have been amazing! We actually managed to sell out on Saturday which was incredibly exciting and we've got some pretty decent pre-sale going for the rest of the run.

The more and more we do this show the more I realize just how much fun it is. We've run this show so many times and I still laugh during "Conflict Resolution" and rock out backstage during "Goodbye and Good Luck." That, in my opinion, is the sign of a good show; you don't get sick of it. I'm actually finding myself sad that we only get to do it six more times. I guess I'll try to look at it glass half-full, we still have six whole performances we get to do.

I auditioned for Hair yesterday, and I think it went pretty well. Hopefully Hi-Fi will not be my last New Line experience. I have had such an amazing time during this show and I hope it will continue.

Peace, love and rock 'n' roll,
Amanda

No comments: